We hope your Labor Day was fun. Ours was great! We went over the Falk's & had a great evening. I wish I would have remembered to take pictures, but sadly, I forgot my camera (along with the many other things I forgot). We actually had to turn around on the way to the Falk's, because we forgot something!) While at the Falk's, I continued to remember things that I forgot. Must be all the pain killers I'm taking!!
Yvette & her kids were able to join us, too! The kids had fun playing with Garrett, while the grown-ups enjoyed chatting over making, rolling & frying the Lumpia. We had yummy salad & veggies from the bounty harvest of the Falk's garden. We also had Philippine rice noodles. It was a wonderful evening spent with friends!
1 comment:
We couldn't agree more... We had a wonderful time!
Tauna
Post a Comment