I saw my Dr. yesterday & had another x-ray. We both looked at the result of the x-rays & he pointed out where the bone is starting to heal from the stress fracture. Yipee! With the minimal pain & the gait getting a little faster (& better), I figured that was the case. Anyway, He thinks I will only have to wear the surgical shoe for 2 more weeks if all goes smoothly. I go back to see him & have another x-ray in 2 weeks time. Thanks for all your concern, help & offers of help. :) I can't wait to return to normal soon.
I think If I have to wear this surgical shoe much longer, I will be tempted to just get another one for my left foot-- so at least it will be a pair & I won't be walking uneven!! :)
1 comment:
I thought you have gotten rid of that old Japanese tradition of small feet. Fashionable or not, your doctors know best.
Jet
Post a Comment