Wednesday, September 24, 2008

You're probably tired of

hearing me talk/blog about my foot, but I have another update (hopefully last one). I went to see the Dr. yesterday & had another set of x-rays. The fracture continues to heal & I don't have to wear my surgical shoe anymore!! He said I can resume normal activity but not run a marathon(!) & to stop activity immediately if I start feeling pain. Good advice. He recommended I use orthotic shoe inserts for my high arches which they will be ordering for me. Even better advice-- I will be a few inches taller! I can do that. :) I'm looking forward to wearing shoes in pairs again-- ever since I started wearing the surgical shoe, I can only find my left shoes & have misplaced the other one. :) I will also be able to have a normal conversation with people without talking about my foot, & I REALLY do not like too much attention in any form.

No comments: