
Beads (the ones that needed to be ironed): 2 hearts, a star, a girl and our kitty, Cody (a friend made this one)

Beads & templates

Origami lily flower, a nesting bird, standing heart, & paper with heart inside that you hold up to a light

Napkin folding: cable buffet (front) that holds silverware & Duck step (back) for table decoration
Paul & Heather both love making things. Paul loves origami and anything that involves paper. He also likes to do simple crochet stitches. Heather loves beads and any crafts that involve making bracelets & necklaces. I love crocheting, dry & wet embossing, paper weaving and rug hooking. :)
2 comments:
Honestly, where do you find the time to do all that you do? Tell me the truth... are you Wonder Woman?!?
You're soo funny :) I wish I have super powers, but I DON'T. I just have a little more time now that my kids are not toodlers anymore. And being a little OCD doesn't hurt either...always doing something, rarely resting (other than sleeping).
Post a Comment