
We hope your Thanksgiving was a great one! We didn't host it this time, instead we went to our good friend Shaista's & had a great evening with her family. We helped prepare most of the delicious food while our children happily played. It was a wonderful evening with great food & company! She even made Shrimp Biryani especially for me. Thanks so much, Shaista!
Gratitude is a virtue that one cannot and should not live without. When I am grateful of the many blessings that I have, I feel my Heavenly Father's love immensely. When I am grateful everyday, I desire to do even better the next day. When I remember to give thanks for all that I have, I am filled with an overwhelming feeling to love & serve others. May we always be grateful & appreciative to our family, friends & especially to our loving Father in Heaven.
Gratitude is a virtue that one cannot and should not live without. When I am grateful of the many blessings that I have, I feel my Heavenly Father's love immensely. When I am grateful everyday, I desire to do even better the next day. When I remember to give thanks for all that I have, I am filled with an overwhelming feeling to love & serve others. May we always be grateful & appreciative to our family, friends & especially to our loving Father in Heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment