My wonderful husband bought me this sewing maching last month for my birthday.

Thanks, Honey! I have always wanted to learn how to sew & do minor alterations. I was finally able to put the machine to good use last week when Tauna showed me how to hem pants! I'm most grateful to Tauna for sharing her wonderful talent with me. I had a great time learning from her & was able to hem one pant within the 2 hour period I was at her house! I successfully hemmed 3 more pants since then. Being petite has it's minor drawback, like finding pants that actually are the right length. Both John & I have this problem, but not anymore. Next time Tauna will teach me how to make a dress for Heather. I can hardly wait. :)
Tauna, you're a great teacher!! Thanks so much for your time, patience & efforts!
2 comments:
Congrats on your sewing machine! I am missing mine (it is still in AZ). Tauna is so awesome to be so helpful. She and I have been making quiet book pages!
I was excited to find your blog!
Thanks! I'm loving sewing-- too many projects, yet too little time! :)
I'd love to visit your blog. Please email me the link or post it here.
Post a Comment