My laptop, that is. It started acting up just when I finished creating this blog. I wonder if I did anything that damaged it. Oh, hope not. But, that's what being married to a computer wiz is good for. He's such a fixer-upper kind of guy-- I break them (unintentionally, of course) and he fixes them. :) I usually just touch an electronic item and voila next time John or I tries to use it, it doesn't work the way it's supposed to. I must have bad electronic wave emitting off of me (OR, the way John said, no waves-- just little drips of water from whatever liquid happens to be near me at he time. I guess, electronics and water don't mix). My cellphone is surviving the waves though, great!
*Update* We have a diagnosis. John said my laptops "motherboard" is damaged. Hmm, they have some unusual and funny names for computer parts. :) I have been gratefully borrowing Pauls' desktop. He happily lends it to me for emails, blog, etc. He doesn't mind since he is only allowed to use the computer on Saturdays anyway. And John has his own laptop that he's guarding against me with his dear life! I wish my laptop dilemma is something simple like my friend, Nancy.
1 comment:
Thanks for inviting me to read your blog! It is a fun way to keep in touch. I have also invited you to read ours, so come and visit soon. The kittens are adorable!
Post a Comment