We have finally joined the "bloggers world". This is a BIG leap for me. Admittedly, I am, for one, not very technically adept (yet). I will do most of the posting and writing, but John's expertise on pictures and such will be greatly needed. We hope to document our family's adventures here, while at the same time, keeping family and friends updated on how the Wertenbakers are doing. We would love to hear how you're all doing-- so don't forget to leave comments. :)
5 comments:
Oh happy day! I'm so excited for you. We have really enjoyed having a blog and keeping updated on everyone's lives through it. You're going to love blogging. Its so fun!
The Jones Family LOVES the Wertenbakers!
Oh, I'm so glad you made the leap. It's a great way to keep in touch with family and friends and this way we can keep up to date on your fam during the next year while we're away!
Love y'all!
Pam
Nancy, I'm already having fun, even with the headache from all the technical stuff I had to go through to set up our blog. How would I know that the word dashboard is not referring to the one I have in my car?? Soo many things to learn..
We love you guys :)
Hi Pam, We miss you guys already. How did the kids do on the flight? I love how we can keep in touch through our blogs. Can you send me your blog address? I'd love to keep in touch. :)
We miss and love you all,
Nohreen
OMG,
I learned so much about you guys from this blog! It is so awesome that you have all those pets, especially those two kittens. I love this blog1
-Zaynab
Post a Comment