Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Meet the newest members of our family...

Cody & Sally. These sweet little kittens are siblings. They are only 9 weeks old and very playful. It was nice to get pictures of them while napping because they never seem to slow down! We adopted them from one of the many shelters that rescues cats and dogs. Cody is the white kitty with some black spots, and Sally is the mostly black one with white. They have joined Lois (our 12 yr. old all black cat), George (our blue beta fish) and Teddy (our hermit crab). I think Paul & Heather inherited both John & my love for animals. John loves cats, while I love most animals (except reptiles, most especially snakes!!). Once, when I was growing up in the Philippines, I had a dog, turtle, cat, rabbits and a couple of fish all at one time! Our house was beginning to look like a mini zoo! Paul & Heather are enjoying playing with the kittens before and after they go to day camp. Good thing that camp lasts only 'til the end of the month-- they'll have plenty of time to play and take care of them soon!

2 comments:

MichelleW said...

So cute! I can't wait to see them in person!

Nancy and Spencer said...

Kaden will be so excited to see them!