My last post was July, can't believe many months has gone by since I last posted anything... Since Paul & Heather started school again in September, it has been crazy busy for us! I will be playing catch-up in my next posts since a LOT has happened since then. First and most important of all, we are all happy and healthy. I am 100% back to normal and have enjoyed feeling healthy and stronger with my new ticker.
Our Christmas was wonderful and we hope that yours was, as well. As I reflect on the many challenges and blessings this year has brought, I am humbled and in complete awe of how much our loving Father in Heaven truly watches over us. I am profoundly grateful for the many forms of service that were unselfishly extended to us. We are deeply appreciative & we love you all!
1 comment:
I am relieved and glad to hear that you are doing well. I miss you!
Post a Comment