Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thank you!

Thanks for all the birthday greetings that were sent my way yesterday by ecards, phone calls, emails, visits, texts, etc. :) It was a great day which started with greetings & a serenade from my little family. I had a nice long walk after I dropped the kids off to school, helped a friend find something & had some friends stop by. Thanks so much for remembering! It was also great to hear from family & friends halfway around the world thru emails, texts & phone calls.

I feel very blessed & am so grateful for my family & for the joy & meaning they bring to my life. During my walk yesterday (as I was admiring the beautiful colors of fall) when I was under one beautiful tree, I looked up and felt a big wave of love flow through me. It's one of those wonderful times when I have truly felt that a loving Heavenly Father is watching over me & letting me know that He loves & cares for me. It was a wonderful birthday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ate,

Happy Birthday!!
May you have many more Birthdays to come...

Love,
Mama,Tintin, Baby Hannah and Naser

Anonymous said...

I had planned to call and then drop by your home but was not able to finish all that I had set to do today.I just didn't want this day to go by withour wishing you a very Happy Birthday. Hope you had a great time. God bless you and family.

Love from the Goldens

Anonymous said...

Nobody is happier than I am that you were born. I'm so happy that I have been able to be with you for the last 13+ years of your 35-year life!

Love,
Your Honey Hubby, John

Chanko said...

Happy birthday! I enjoyed reading the info. about you in your previous entry--I learned a few new things about you. Here's to a virtual birthday hug.
<>