Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fun facts :)

I thought it would be fun to blog about my fun facts. This is brought about by an upcoming activity this week in church to get to know each other better. We were also asked to provide a baby picture for everyone to guess. I will post my baby photo after Thursday. :)

- I LOVE to cook
- sleeps with eyelids not completely closed
- cannot sleep without a mosquito net on my feet
- had 6 surgeries in 9 yrs
- cannot sleep without my 5 pillows (sorry, no decent picture of me & my pillows)
- was a president of a youth organization for 3 yrs
- was in a band playing Banduria (a Filipino string instrument)
- a little (?!!) obsessive
- was born at the base of this active volcano
- rode a bicycle for the first time at 14 & didn't ride again until 10 yrs later & have been riding ever since
-I LOVE shoes!! (think Imelda Marcos) - family owns rice plantation (similar to the picture below)

1 comment:

Nancy and Spencer said...

You were amazing to me before, but NOW... wow! You get more incredible everyday!
you were in a BAND? Do you still play? WILL you play for us sometime? I'd love that!