Wednesday, October 29, 2008
For those of you who still read my blog :)
If you're wondering why I haven't bloged in the past week, it is because I have become a busy nit-picker! Over the past years, I have volunteered at my kid's school to help find head lice & nits. I must say, I seem to easily spot them & have become good at it, too. For the last two weeks, I have been helping check children at our local day care center. Someone referred me to them when they called the school to ask for help with their ongoing lice problem. I check kids heads for 3 hours a day, twice a week. If a lice or nit is found, kids are sent home with instructions on what to do & how to deal with the problem. When they come back, I do a re-check. It's a little odd when someone refers to me as a "professional" though. :) It gives me a great feeling to be able to help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are learning more about you all the time. What an interesting talent? If you ever need practice, I'll let you go through my hair. Nothing relaxes me more someone combing/brushing my hair and my kids are too busy for me to even pay them to do it anymore.
Post a Comment