Friday, June 12, 2009

My Honey

Today, my Honey, Hubby, Daddy, John turns 40-something...for the last time. :) We started the day with a surprise song rendition of Happy Birthday. Paul made something from his art class-- 3 paper flowers & a tiny origami creature for John. Heather collected flowers (more like weeds-- the ones that has white flowers that probably belongs to the dandelion family) and little cute pinecones, and made a pretty bouquet of it in a see-through vase. I unfortunately, wasn't able to get him any presents because I couldn't get a ride to the store or mall to get him anything. He said it's ok if it's a week late, since I will start driving again next week...freedom!!!!!! :)

We are very blessed to have you in our lives, Honey. You are the most caring, loving, patient, devoted, and wonderful husband and best friend I have ever wanted. Our kids always look up to you because they now that you love them and that you the best Daddy ever. Thank you for always being right by my side, most especially for helping me through another heart surgery. We made it again!! I do not know how I can go through all these days without you. You are my heart, my hero, my love. We love you so very much! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Nancy and Spencer said...

I'm so happy you have such a wonderful man as your honey & best friend! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN! We Joneses sure love you.