Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Flowers

I love gardening and the many beautiful blooms that comes from such a hobby. I have missed it for the last month & am very happy to have slowly eased myself into it again. Here are just a few of what my flower garden has yielded:

our first harvest-- all 2 of partially eaten strawberries!

and some fragrant herbs in pots

And last, but not least, my favorites!
The lilies, black-eyed susans, peonies, etc are all gearing up for their majestic shows soon. I'm grateful for all the beauty that sorrounds us everyday. Our loving Father in Heaven wants us to be happy as we gain important experiences and grow during this mortal phase. :)

5 comments:

Nancy and Spencer said...

It made me feel happy to read this and see those beautiful flowers and beautiful Heather too. :)

NTFalkFamily said...

Gorgeous!!!

Aubrey Norby said...

Beautiful flowers, cute kids, and I am glad to hear that you are getting out and about a little. I hope that all is well.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Those are super cute pictures!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Those are super cute pictures!