Friday, January 9, 2009

This is what happens...

when you don't shovel the slush from your sidewalk before it freezes-- ICE!

So this morning, the crew armed with some picks, set off to do some heavy duty shoveling




Yes, John is wearing a t-shirt in 26 degree F weather! He did start with a winter jacket on but took it off after he started to warm up (took him only 15 mins, then off with the jacket!).


My kids concentrating with the task at hand




I actually helped shovel and dig the ice out after all the pictorials. I wish someone else takes the pictures for a change. We had our sidewalk done as best as we could & it was a good workout for us all. It was a nice outdoor activity in a cold, brisk December day. We even got to enjoy some delicious hot cocoa afterwards. :)


All these happened about 3 weeks ago & they are talking more snow tomorrow...Brrr!

1 comment:

Jake said...

Quite the work crew you have! I can lend John a Jacket if he needs it : )
All of the hard work is probably keeping him warm though.