Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Swan Lake









Heather was one of the dancer for this years ballet recital. They danced to Swan Lake & she was one of the Royal Cousins in Act 1. I was able to watched her while she was on stage, & it was such a beautiful performance. She has worked so hard to get to this point & she loved it & she had such a great time dancing. Due to copyright reasons, we were not allowed to take any pictures or video taping of the performance. We took pictures of her while she was getting ready here at home & some pictures outside the Patriots Memorial Theater. I wish we have pictures of her & our friends who were there, but we didn't have enough time since I came right before it begun & left right after Heather's stage time is over. We are happy to have shared the day with Kim, Emma, Anne, Natalie & Lauren. They were there to show support & share the excitement of Heather's love of dancing. Thanks so much! Thanks to my friend, Brittany, for driving me & Paul to the theater & for patiently waiting to drive me back home again. You are greatly appreciated.
We are very proud of Heather!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

She looks beautiful! I'm so glad you were able to watch her performance. What a special day!