Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spiritual nourishment

I'm grateful for the General Conference we have had this weekend. I love listening to the many faithful leaders of our Church. The wonderful messages we have heard as a family, not only brings hope, reassurance & spiritual strength & nourishment to us individually, but most importantly, I have felt it had bonded us & strengthened our resolve to do even better as a family. I'm grateful for these messages that will uphold me & carry me through a rough & bumpy road ahead. It is a great comfort to me to know & feel that we have a loving Heavenly Father who wants only what is best for us. He loves us so that He is always near us whenever we need Him, we need only ask & listen with our hearts. I know He lives. I know Jesus Christ is my Savior & I am eternally grateful for His atoning sacrifice. He lived a perfect & exemplary life. He had paid the ultimate price & had given us all the chance to come back to be in God & His presence again. I am looking forward to reading again the wonderful messages I have heard this weekend from the Ensign next mnth. I feel so blessed to have these council & guidance.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I so agree--what a blessing for us to learn from church leaders called of God. General Conference brings so much joy; the weekend always goes by too fast. Thank you for sharing your testimony!